what i have learned in one short week of the sketchbook challenge:
• i do not like working in a book, journal, or anything attached. i prefer the freedom of the single sheet.
• practice, practice, practice, and then practice some more.
• i’m not very good (yet) at rendering living things (i.e. cats, realistic birds, body parts like hands and feet, lol.)
· i like drawing commercial products, brightly colored, or not.(i must be channeling andy warhol.)
• and of course there’s ----practice, practice, practice!!!
• finally……… I like it!