.....and other random stuff......

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pterodactyls in Paradise

One of the best things about living in a subtropical environment, and there are many, is the wildlife.

Living up north we didn’t see much wildlife. I mean we had our fair share of squirrels and bunnies, and the barrier islands were full of white tail deer. But that pretty much summed up the fauna in the area.

Since moving here I’ve seen some pretty amazing wildlife.

I mean where else can you live (at least here in the states) where they have Pterodactyls?

Seriously. I was sitting on the lanai, when a shadow passed over head. It blocked the sun out entirely.

I looked up and I swear it was a Pterodactyl!


(I think they are called pelicans now. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!