.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Light Bulb Moment!


I think I’ve finally solved the problem of how to corral all my loose journal pages!
I was trolling the internet and came across this YouTube video.
This would be perfect to use for my pages because it doesn’t bind them permanently! 
Perfect!

 score and fold 

 punch holes
 add brads

 mark (inside) center of cover

 glue accordion binding to cover
 slip in journal pages



Voilá!
Many thanks to Laura at Following The Paper Trail for a great idea and tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. What a very clever idea....thanks for sharing this Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! please keep that water color with the daisy looking flowers that I spy in there peeking out so I can see it though! That's really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!