.....and other random stuff......

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Look At Me, I Made A New Word! (Neologism)


You know those nonsensical words you have to type in order to leave a comment on someone’s blog?
Well, one day in my blog travels this was the word I had to type: “IMING”
It’s PERFECT!
‘I’m-ing’----
This is my definition:
Im-ing; verb, \ím-ing\ 1. The act of doing what makes your heart sing. Forward movement, growth, expansion, evolution, accomplishment.
I think it’s a cool word.
When we paint/draw/sew/cook/write/garden/etc. we’re ‘I’m-ing’.
Chances of it ever moving into the lexicon are slim, but it’s still cool! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Lol (and that is an official word according the OED now), that is so funny. I like your definition. I've saved lists of these captchas as I think they could be turned into some great poetry Shel Silverstein or Dr. Seuss style. How many of us are there that look at these nonsense words and wonder about them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great word! I'm going to start using it at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect word...I'm Iming right now. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!