.....and other random stuff......

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Sketchbook Challenge—Everyday Objects


I can’t seem to make up my mind what to sketch!
Do you ever have times like that? When you can’t make a decision even on the most insignificant level?
Something as silly and inconsequential as what to sketch for ‘everyday objects’!? (keyword here is EVERYDAY!)
I look around me and there are tons of things, but none of them seem to pique my interest.
So until I deem something worthy of immortalizing (LOL) I just sketched what was in front of me on my desk.
I know, dull, dull, dull.
But as the younger set is fond of saying,
“whatever…..”

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same today....the only thing I found was a lurcher! Hope you are putting your sketch on the challenge, love the shading. Have a great weekend......ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your musing here. I feel exactly like that today and have done little in my book beyond a few doodles. I love your objects and agree with Ann, the shading is wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I understand completely, I did the same, except didn't manage to draw anything. You are way ahead of me...the items look great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!