.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Different View


More fun with wildlife!

What is more fun than watching a hawk hunt? Watching it fly away with a fish in its talons, that’s what!

The fish is actually still ‘swimming’ in mid air!

As the hawk flies past you can see the fish ‘wagging’ it’s tail as if it’s still in the water!

I always feel torn between laughter and sadness at seeing this.

You have to wonder what the fish is thinking!
"Something just doesn't seem right!"

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure he was thinking about the wonderful view of Cape Coral below! I've been up there in an Ultra Light and it's AWEsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...love your drawing, the expression is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor fishy. These things make me want to go vegan but that wouldn't stop the hawk and he needs to eat too. (I can't quite give up my meat regardless; wish I could).

    Very cute drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love the drawing :) & yes, definitely something sad, too - nature is cruel but wholesome :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!