.....and other random stuff......

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Non-Bucket List

I am a compulsive list maker.
I can’t help it.
It’s inherited.
My father was a big fan of pro/con list making and my mother was keen on to-do lists.

I realized early on that I was going to run out of life before I was going to run out of things I wanted to try on my to-do list.
But I am compulsive.
And I don’t want to leave with lists unfinished.

Therefore I have devised a plan.

The non-bucket list!
It’s inspired!

I will make a list of things I never will do or want to do; therefore I will be able to cross them ALL off my list!
I will be able to go with a clear conscience that my list is complete.

How’s that for brilliance? LOL

·        Climb Mt Everest, NON-check
·        Learn to juggle, NON-check
·        Learn to skydive, NON-check
·        Bungee jumping, NON-check
·        Learn to speak French, NON-check
·        Spelunking, NON-check
·        Earn a PhD., NON-check

There are many more but I think this is a good start!

4 comments:

  1. And how satisfying to cross things off your list. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! a list of things you will never do, it is, I have to say, totally inspired...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to make a list of things I never want to do...Non-check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ bohemiannie's comment :) I'm finally getting to a point where I seem to need lists... Harsh truth! Inspiring idea, this don't-do-list :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!