.....and other random stuff......

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Sketchbook Challenge-Imaginary Animals


This month’s theme over at The Sketchbook Challenge is from Carla Sonheim and is Imaginary Animals.
Oh boy! A whole month of imaginary animals/creatures! Now THIS is a theme I can get into!
I’ve also added to the challenge for myself. I will draw a new creature every day in November! (Or at least I’m going to try! LOL)
Pretty soon I’ll be like that old commercial “Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!’ except I’ll be saying, ‘Help, I’ve started drawing creatures and I can’t stop!’ LOL
Although I think that has already started!



5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, you will have a whole (cryto)zoo by the end of the month lol great work, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I was going to say that - it started already :D Love your imaginary creatures - are you going to do 'where are they now?' stories with these too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creatures are wonderful, so very full of character!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!