.....and other random stuff......

Monday, December 19, 2011

I've Won an Award!!!

My friend Ann at Ann's art @ Studio Hyde  has just presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award!
I’m delighted and honored!
Thanks Ann!

Now the hard part, LOL!

According to the rules I have to:
1.   Nominate 15 fellow bloggers (I could only come up with 13)
2.   Inform the bloggers of their nomination
3.   Share 7 random things about myself
4.   Thank the blogger who nominated me
5.   Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic to my blog post 

So here goes:

Seven random things about me:

1. I am a compulsive list maker
2. I’m a sucker for old B&W movies from the 30’s and 40’s
3. I am left handed and have the brain to prove it!
4. I’d rather be at the shore than on a mountain
5. If I had all the money in the world I’d buy books, books, and more books
6. I don’t like crowds
7. I am a one year survivor of ovarian cancer  

and now my nominations are - (in no particular order)

1. Pia Drent at liquidbrick
2. Marilyn at my magpie collection
3. CJ Kennedy at Pony Express Home Station
5. Timaree at Freebird Drawing
6. Kim Henkel Letting in the Light
7. Elizabeth Stanton at Penspaper Studio
8. Pat Elliot at Pat Elliot Paintings
9. Yvonne at Muddle on Through
10. Joanna at Gathering Wild
11. annie! at bohemiannie!art
12. Marianne Walker at I Like Markers
13. Dion at Dion Dior & More 


Thank you to everyone who participates, who stops by to read my silly ramblings and who give their never ending virtual support! I am touched and grateful to you all!








8 comments:

  1. I knew there was something special about you! Your left handed. Me, too! Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you. Wow, thanks for sharing some of yourself and thank you for the honor. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog/art work is amazing and I think you truly deserve this award.

    Thank you so much for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is a great honour, especially as mine is a very humble blog. I do hope that you don't mind that I don't pass this award on, mine is really an award fee blog. But as I said though, I certainly am honoured.

    My thoughts and prayers are with you, as my daughter is also cancer survivor, I have a small understanding of what you will have gone through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you so much for passing the award on to me! I am honoured, but with time lacking at the present time, I am going to have to break the rules and not list things on my site.... maybe I can do it in the new year... one random fact about me is that I am NOT a rule breaker, so this is a real exception to the rule.
    Congratulations on doing well on your recent sale - I loved the pics it all looked wonderful!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! Thank you Robin!!! I am thrilled to be on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Robin! Congratulations on the award...and I am so flattered that you have included me on your list! THANK YOU !! Btw--Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!