.....and other random stuff......

Friday, January 27, 2012

Yummy Goodness


Not that I want to rub it in to all of you living in northern climates (sorry!)
But this has become our favorite dessert. I requested it instead of birthday cake this year!
YUM!

Fruit Salad Recipe

Strawberries
Blueberries  
Pineapple
Cut into bite sized pieces (well, except for the blueberries) place in large bowl, mix well.
Pile high into smaller bowl and consume with great enthusiasm! (I was going to say consume with relish but I thought it might make for misunderstandings! LOL)
When bowl is empty, lament woefully and lick the juices from the bottom of your bowl like an unmannered child!


5 comments:

  1. I'd only add one thing. Whipped cream. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (I would sing it but you can't hear me!) and oh this Southern Climate Birthday Cake looks so YUMMY:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!! Late... I didn't know it was your BD, in my defense. Hope you had a lovely day getting as spoiled as you deserve (which is plenty - I'm sure of it!). Awesome fruit salad. And yes. Jealous.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though we live in the far North, we manage to get fresh fruit...sometimes not as tasty as what you get I am sure, but I too enjoy a fruit salad. Had one with strawberries, blueberries, grapes and bananas two days ago...very yummy (I ate it with relish....)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!