.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sketchbook Challenge--March


I’ve been up to my eyeballs in journals lately (I will post them ….um, someday, if they ever get done!) and haven’t been spending any time sketching, drawing or painting.

Which could very well explain my crabbiness recently?

Since it’s a new month and a new theme for the Sketchbook Challenge I thought I’d just toss off a flower or two.

Funny how you start off with an idea for one thing and it turns into something entirely different! LOL


So this is my first (and possibly only) contribution to the theme ‘Flowers'.

Micron pens, watercolor on really cheap (terrible) paper, combined in Photoshop (because the images were too far apart IRL) printed out on better paper and finished with pastels and charcoal.

3 comments:

  1. I love this one, you have so got to do more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birdie looks like he's waiting for something juicy to pop up out of the flower.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!