.....and other random stuff......

Monday, March 5, 2012

Soft Kitty

Husband was singing this all day yesterday and now I can't get it out of my head! 

(He likes to do this to people. At work meetings he starts to sing or hum quietly, just to see how many people will pick up on it and start to sing or hum too! And he always picks the most ANNOYING songs he can think of to drive you crazy! It's amazing how many people will comment that they can't get a song out of their heads days later and it's all his fault. They never notice the wry little smile on his face! His own form of personal entertainment! He's just slightly twisted! LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so at first I wasn't going to watch the video in case it affected me...but then I gave in and had to look - tell your husband 'grrrr'.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!