.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

WHEW!


Is it just me or does it take everyone FOR-EV-ER to get a listing up on Etsy?
You have to take the photographs and then write the description and then fill in all the ‘blanks’. And Etsy doesn’t have a ‘sell similar’ like Ebay does.
So you have to do each one separately.
ONE AT A TIME.
Over and over.
Whew….
But I finally got some of the journals on the shelves.
Go take a peek......

rcwdesign

And thanks in advance for looking!  J

4 comments:

  1. Your Etsy shop looks really good, all the hard work setting it up was definitely worth the effort. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely - it looks amazing!! I love how you used different pens and pencils for props :D I'll be looking out for your watercolour journals - I LOVE the atlas journal too, but I'd need blank pages... You did an awesome job - your shop looks beautiful on my monitor :)
    p.s. do you live in an ACTUALLY pink house?? That is so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear I wish I'd read this earlier. There IS an option like in Ebay, what you do is open a final (or sold) listing and clock COPY in the blue bar on top. You can then edit the whole thing, which is a lot quicker. I think I take up to an hour for a whole new listing :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!