.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BigBrother


BigBrother has voiced a desire to share some of the stories he remembers about me.
Although I’m sure they are not the tales I would want to disclose, I do believe he should have equal time.

To quote Voltaire, “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.”

So if you would like to hear his side of the story, leave a comment of encouragement!

(Note to BigBrother: I retain the right to proofread all submissions! {and keep in mind who is going to take care of you in your old age!} LOL)

6 comments:

  1. I would love to hear his side of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they do say there are always two sides to a story!...go on then bigbro spill the beans on littlesis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I endorse the telling of any and all stories--with your editorial approval, of course!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!