.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

El San Juan


Then there was the Time……..

I pretended to be a prostitute and was TOTALLY ignored!
(I’m still not sure if I was insulted or relieved! LOL)

It was said that the lovely and ‘high priced call girls’ frequented the lobby in the El San Juan hotel.
Since we were waiting to see the floor show anyway……
I thought it would be kind of funny to sit and mingle with them and see what would happen.
So I meandered over and sat down and waited.
And waited.
And waited (all the while the other ‘ladies’ were being ‘engaged’!)
The guys tried to make me feel better by saying it wasn’t how I looked exactly….it was just that I looked too young and that scared any potential ‘customers’ away.
(I give them credit for trying to make me feel better!)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, maybe the gentlemen thought you were too high priced and they couldn't afford you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have given me such a laugh today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!