.....and other random stuff......

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hot Date with Husband


Husband really knows how to treat a lady when it comes to date night!

He took me to the coolest place.

I’m not kidding. It was one of the best places I’ve been in ages!

They have the coolest stuff, plus they were having a HUGE sale!
I couldn’t believe the prices!
I was like a kid in a candy store!

He bought me this 





















as an early birthday present.

I’m in heaven!!!!!!
A new workbench, with DRAWERS! 
It’s solid finished oak (not particle board!)
And at a height where I can stand and not have to crouch over! 
My back is just as thrilled as I am!

I do a lot of my art in little snatched moments; standing at a table, painting, gluing, putzing. This is going to be bliss!

I’m doing the snoopy happy dance! LOL




7 comments:

  1. Wow!...no seriously Wow. I can see the advantages to this piece of 'furniture' and how it will help with your creativity....(a little envy going on here).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! That's my kind of pressie too :)
    Well done, hubs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! You DH is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! What a wonderful gift! Solid Oak too - very very nice. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harbor Freight, huh? I was sure it was gonna be IKEA. WAY cool work station.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! Will you show us a picture in a few weeks when the table is covered in mess?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo :) that's what you get from reading backwards :) Now looking at your first-draft-work-space makes even more happy sense :) Great stuff! A husband who knows how to keep his lady happy is a keeper indeed - but I sort of hope and think this is the kind of place you BOTH get some kicks out of? ;)
    Cool, cool, cool :D & SOLID oak to boot!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!