.....and other random stuff......

Saturday, January 26, 2013

It Was a Good Day


So, you know how I got the new workbench right?
Well, cleaning up that part of my creative space led to cleaning/purging the studio.
This led to the need for a new desk and a new bookcase….
Which necessitated a trip to IKEA.
This just happened to coincide with my birthday.
So, we met up with the boys, went on a shopping spree to IKEA and then the boys took us all out for dinner to celebrate my birthday!
It was a good day ‘tater! 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good birthday. Nice to meet up with your boys to celebrate too, must have made it. I went to Ikea the other day (we happened to be within about 10 miles of one) I always swear I'm not going back again, but the 10 mile radius thing happens and I seem to get Drawn In! Think I go for the large blue carrier bag really, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (-: pictures of the new workspace, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't have an IKEA near us...you're so lucky! I have a friend in California who sends me their catalog every year for my Christmas present. At least I can dream about things I'd like to buy :)

    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!