.....and other random stuff......

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Self Imposed Conundrum


I put off taking a shower in the morning for as long as possible (sometimes until right before dinner! LOL)

Being retired I have that luxury.

I’ve thought about this and I think I’ve finally figured out why.       
Because I’m lazy.
Because I can.
Because I hate drying my hair!
I think the hair is really the crux of the problem. 


I hate drying my hair because:
It takes FOREVER TO DRY.

While I’m drying my hair I’m 'glowing' (my mother taught me this is the polite way a lady says sweating like a horse!)

This kind of defeats the purpose of showering in the first place because when I’m done I need another shower!
The solution to this quandary is that I cut my hair in frustration.

Short!

Husband doesn’t like me with short hair.

I love you darlin’ but I’m the one in puddles here so short wins!


4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...decided to just leave my hair to dry on its own...Solved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run some mousse through it and follow Ann's example, let it dry! Mine's short too, btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hairs is short. Wash and go. And the nuns taught us, "Horses sweat. Men perspire, and ladies glow."

    ReplyDelete
  4. SAME here! I have the extra incentive of having to wait until the hottest part of the day because we don't have a hot water heater. I cut my hair last month...but I don't like it! Again...no A/C...so I glisten enough to light up the whole neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!