.....and other random stuff......

Monday, July 29, 2013

Mail Love


Some days the mail isn’t worth the walk down the driveway.
Then there are days like THIS!






















I actually gasped with delight when I opened the envelope!

The very talented (and my blog friend I’m pleased to say)      
Sue Tincher Maib paints the most amazingly beautiful, sumptuously colored watercolor flowers. She paints more than just flowers, but I am in awe of her garden creations. I secretly coveted one of her works of art (how she knew I’ll never know…. wink, wink, nudge, nudge! LOL)

Thank you sooooooooo much Sue! I’m still grinning! ♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. Very right, beautiful gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Sue's art is wonderful and so full of gorgeous colours. You are very lucky to have one of her works of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed! Bright and happy. I can see how it'd be a treat to get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and worth the trip to the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!