Because apparently there is something terribly wrong with me.
They wouldn’t have been able to indentify my father’s body from dental records because he never had a cavity in his life! (FYI It wasn’t necessary, just a thought if it had been.)
I wonder if any of my ancestors were pirates.
Would Superglue (applied to the fingertips) obscure your finger prints if you were a criminal?
What compelled the first person to look at a birds’ nest in a dark cave and say, “Hmmmm, I bet that would make a nice bowl of soup!”
If we only use 10% of our brains. What’s the other 90% for?
A recent news article states, on average, you pass seven psychopaths a day. I wonder which ones they were today…..?
How did Knights go to the bathroom with their armor on?
Who decided horses needed to start wearing shoes?
Why do some languages sound like they’re always angry and yelling?
Proving once again the validity of the adage.....……a mind is a terrible thing to waste! LOL