.....and other random stuff......

Friday, January 31, 2014

February Faces

I’ve decided to join the 29 Faces Challenge.


For several reasons….
 1.       Because I LOVE drawing faces!
 2.      Because I need more practice drawing faces.
 3.   Because it will give me a much needed break from thinking of things to write about for a few weeks. I’ll be able to recharge my batteries (and try and remember more family stories….)

Starting tomorrow I will post a face a day for February.
No matter how bad they are, I pinky swear to post each and every attempt.
And I have lofty ambitions to try different media! 
(Can you say ‘disaster’? LOL)

So here goes.
Jumping in with both feet!
Wheeeeee……


PS Happy Chinese New Year! 




5 comments:

  1. Good for you - looking forward to these (so no pressure there then)lol. One question: what happens with the extra picture the 29th, Feb on 28 days?...just wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looking forward to meeting all your people

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! glad to hear you are making faces in february. see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Goody Two Shoes!!! You know…since you're jumping in with both feet and all.

    I can't wait to see what you do. I'm especially looking forward to the mystery media!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright!! Looking forward to all those "wanted folks."

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!