.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

♥♥♥ Friends ♥♥♥

I am so lucky to know so many talented artists!
And luckier still that they share their art with me!

I LOVE when I go to the mailbox and it holds a wonderful little jewel like this!















Whenever I’m feeling low and need a burst of color to lift my mood I head over to ‘jogatheringwild’ where my friend Jo posts her scrumptious collages.
She never fails to wow me and give me the kick in the pants I need to get off my duff and go DO SOMETHING! 
Not to mention bring a smile to my face every time!

Thanks Jo! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
My wall of friends is growing and I’m thrilled! 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful collage. I know you'll treasure it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me smile. Doesn't look windy, cold, or snowy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! I'm off to look at her art! Hope you're staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a happy colourful page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes what a beautiful mailbox find! I am off to visit its creator

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!