.....and other random stuff......

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Better Late Than Never.....

My belated birthday celebration with the boys.................
Went to the DaVinci Machines exhibit and then lunch at the beach on Anna Maria island.
A perfect day...........





















Then, less than a mile from home, this happened.......
A paver stone smashed into my windshield!  :(
If Husband hadn't been so quick thinking it could have been MUCH worse. He swerved at just the right moment to keep it from coming through the side window and right at his head! Whew! 

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking what a perfect day and then Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking what a glorious day... then thank the Lord for momentary miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness he avoided the worst of it! I asked on fb what happened so I'll look there to see the answer…but yikes!!!

    I'm so happy you and your men had a beautiful day together.

    Happy Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♪♫♪ HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BELATED BIRTHDAY WITH YOUR FAMILY ♪♫♪

    What a shocker with the windscreen!!! ouch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked like a perfect day.......... until yikes!! and Ouch!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!