.....and other random stuff......

Friday, April 25, 2014

Nothing Could Be Finer.........


♫♪♫♪ Nothing could be finer than be drawing with my liner in the morrrrrrrnin’ ♫♪♫♪
♪♫♪♫ ♪  No one could be sweeter than my Tablet when I meet him in the morrrrrrrnin’ ♫♪♫♪
♫♪♫♪ Where the layers pile up more and more and more ♫♪♫♪
♫♪♫♪  Whispering pretty colors that I so adore ♫♪♫♪






































(Not that I'm patting myself on the back {she says patting herself on the back} but I just LOVE how this sketch turned out! Or maybe it's just because it's pink! LOL)

5 comments:

  1. :-D Thanks for the ear worm! I'll be humming that all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Carolina it is for me today, lol. You're right, this is an awesome sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll be singing this all day! great sketch, nice detail work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It iS a great sketch and thanks for putting that bug in my ear. dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch. I like pink too! Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!