.....and other random stuff......

Friday, November 14, 2014

The BEST Week!!!!

Well, this has been the BEST WEEK!
I was notified that I sold a print at one gallery and multiple journals at the other. 
AND they asked for more!
As I delivered some of the requested pieces I got to overhear people commenting on my art. 

I can no longer fit my head though the door it is so swelled!!

THEN I got to see mah baaabies!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We had a wonderful lunch with friends from ‘across the pond’.
AND they gave me prezzies!!!
LOOK!!!!!
PILLOWS!!!! 
 You can never have too many pillows! 
 This one is a ‘Scribble Pillow’. AND accompanying fabric pens for me to scribble with!
My friend Corinne is a very talented knitter/crocheter/quilter. And I get fruits of that talent! I am one lucky duck! 

I made a little money, got some validation, saw friends and got stuff. It was the BEST week! 

9 comments:

  1. What a great gift to receive. I love the saying on the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A great week all round. Congrats on your sales and feedback. I think we will forgive the size of your head on this occasion. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. beware strange Welsh women bearing gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy dancing for you! I love the pillows. Just wrote the Scribble pillow quote in my quote book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an old Zen saying (I forgot to put that on the pillow).

      Delete
  5. Awwww….FABulosity! I'm totally happy for you…and…I want your red chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog, over from Ann's.(studio_hyde)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was trying to follow along earlier today but having problems with that so I added you to my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on a very productive week. i had to make a note of that quote, too. it's so true!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!