.....and other random stuff......

Friday, December 12, 2014

I Love Surprises!

I look forward to the mail this time of year because not ALL the envelopes are bills!
But this was a total surprise!

My über talented friend Ann Hyde sent me not one but TWO original watercolor paintings of William the Lurcher her wonderfully comical Lurcher sight hound!

Apparently he has his own business card as well as his own blog!
And Ann has a two blogs of her own. 
One dedicated to the adoration and sketches of William and one where she shares her travels and wonderful watercolors.
Her sketches are nothing short of brilliant! 
With a single brush stroke she can say so much! 
Hop on over and take a peek, you'll be glad you did!
I am thrilled to have such talented and generous friends!

7 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky duck! I'm jealous - and happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a dog....with a blog!
    your friend is very talented Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness! I love Ann and her sketches…and let's not forget William!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is happy mail, indeed. Love Ann's work and blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ann's work, too. William is such a character!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such talent, these are so expressive!!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!