Doesn’t pan out quite like I thought it would!
I went to the big box store and bought a piece of nice wood thinking I would cut it down to the size I wanted the finished pieces to be (saving the cost of buying cradle boards.)
I bought molding to frame them.
Then I experimented to see if it was better to prime and glue everything first before adding the artwork, or after.
I glued and primed one hundred pieces.
Then I commenced on the artwork.
The idea was to ‘transfer’ my faces onto these 4x6 mock cradle boards to hang as another gallery. (Making a one of a kind, able to hold in your hand piece of art as opposed to a digital file.)
This is as far as I’ve gotten!
It wasn’t quite the brilliant idea I thought it was going to be. LOL