.....and other random stuff......

Friday, June 26, 2015

My Mother Thought This Was Terribly Funny

I had an impacted wisdom tooth.
They broke my jaw getting it out.
I don’t have any recollection of that whole week except:
            My mother thought it was hysterical and it HAD to be documented.
             I was on a liquid diet.
             I  prayed at the altar of Percodan. 
This is further proof I come from perverse genes. What kind of loving mother thinks this is funny AND takes pictures for posterity????? 

7 comments:

  1. ahem.... I don't think it is funny but... I took pictures of my son too :oP (With a sad drowsy face and puffy side)
    You still looked cute as a button :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we mothers sometimes make light of situations to help ease our children's suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're mum had a wicked sense of humour....lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But if she hadn't documented the event, you wouldn't have a blog post today (-;

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sort of mother like my big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouch!! that looks painful!

    i had some dental work done in high school, too. i don't remember much except i lived on milk shakes and hershey's chocolate ... they melted on my tongue ... i didn't have to chew!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!