.....and other random stuff......

Friday, August 28, 2015

Look What I Found


Perfect timing for the September 29 Faces Challenge!
Just when I was lamenting that all the magazines do lately is keep repeating the same ‘ole techniques and styles, along comes a whole magazine dedicated to FACES!
I’m reading it S-L-O-W-L-Y, digesting every little tidbit.
I’m half way through and I think I can recommend it…. (by page six I had already ordered three of the books they endorsed!)
I bought the hard copy but it also comes in digital form for anyone who finds it difficult to find on their local newsstand. 

6 comments:

  1. i will definitely check this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's useful....I need to look for the digital version :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to take a look-see after I unpack. I think I'll sit out the challenge this year to much to digest from retreat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting magazine! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this magazine special. I received mine last week and I HAD to carry it with me while vacationing at my daughter's house this long weekend. Not to be deterred, I also carted a small case of art supplies and my computer and scanner (LOL) with me as well so I could keep up with the 29 Faces Challenge. I agree that the timing of this magazine could not have been better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!