.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Still Not Feeling Up To Snuff

I’m not sure how many of you I vented to about not feeling well, but for those of you I did ‘dump’ on thank you for your well wishes. They helped more than you know!

I’m better but still not cookin’ on all burners.
I know this because for well over a week now the prezzies I bought myself for Christmas have sat on the coffee table without my ONCE picking one up!


I still don’t have the energy to do much but I thought I’d give my new sketchbook a try and this is how far I got before needing a nap, lol.

11 comments:

  1. I missed that you weren't feeling well. Maybe it's cause I was sick too but it doesn't sound like I was as sick as you! Hope you really get well fast now that healing seems to be underway. I like your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do hope you are getting better. Love your drawing, don't add anything else it's, simple, sweet, great. I would send Nurse William over to cheer you up if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are not feeling too good. I hope you continue to improve. Your page is so simple yet beautiful in it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the flower as is, too. Elegantly understated. Feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. take a few more naps and get well soon.

    I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who buys Christmas gifts for herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon, but meanwhile know that your little drawing is wonderful and simple and elegant. Keep it and remind yourself from time to time that less is more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you creation just as it is. When you are ready turn the page and draw another one just as beautiful! Lots of naps, plenty of fluids and hopefully you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naps are the best way to live, hope you're feeling better each day!

    Greetings from snowy Helsinki, it's -7 F outside...

    I hate winter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the sketch, Robin. Glad you're feeling better. Hope you're 100% ASAP!
    xxoo, B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this. I love it when someone can take a sheet of paper and fill it with feeling without filling it at all. Like you did. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!