.....and other random stuff......

Friday, July 15, 2016

Art Snacks

Wouldn’t it be great if there was such a thing as an art supply subscription? Like a magazine subscription, only for art supplies. Every month, like magic, new art supplies would wing their way to your mailbox.
I thought I had come up with a scathingly brilliant idea!!
Apparently is IS a scathingly brilliant idea because someone else thought of it too!

And it’s what the boys gave me for Christmas.

Art Snacks

Every month I get a small box of goodies to explore.
I look forward to the delivery date like…..well, like a kid on Christmas morning!
Things I might not buy for myself yet I’ve wanted to try.
Like this tiny pad of Yupo paper. It’s the perfect size! I don’t feel like I’m wasting it if I mess up and it gives me ‘permission’ to just fool around!

Such a little box for so much fun!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Great! I'm sure you'll transform it in something wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lovely gift and it keeps on going every month. I have always wondered what Yupo paper is like to work on. Please let us know your findings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it must feel like Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen that advertised on Facebook. Maybe I'll have to drop hints or maybe just Merry Christmas to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo for those boys! What an awesome gift...that keeps on giving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great way to experiment with new supplies! i love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you have great boys! Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a great idea! Christmas every month ... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!