.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Program…..

For a Valentine’s Day Tale……..

So, I’m at the grocery store. It’s Valentine’s Day. It’s mobbed. Men buying balloons, chocolate and flowers.
I’m in the checkout line and there’s a guy in front of me. He has five items. Three bottles of wine, two of them are Ménage A Trios, (shouldn’t all of them be Ménage A Trios? I mean, symmetry people!)   Mennen Speed Stick deodorant and a small cellophane bag of cilantro.
I don’t want to think about it but my mind is racing with all sorts of scenarios and I’m trying not to laugh.

Oh, the possibilities of his evening!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Smell good while staying home drinking wine and eating cilantro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good idea to smell good. Menage a Trios...hmmmmmm. Never tried it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!