.....and other random stuff......

Friday, November 24, 2017

Stream Of Consciousness Thoughts While Hugging the Porcelain Bowl

OMG OMG OMG wave of nausea rolling in.
I’m NOT going to throw up, I’m NOT going to throw up, I’m NOT going to throw up.
Uh oh…mouth beginning to water….here it comes……
NONONONONO!  Mind over matter, you can do it, think it away.
I WILL NOT THROW UP! I WILL NOT THROW UP!  I WILL NOT THROW UP!
Whatever happened to that pact I made with the Devil in college to never throw up again in exchange for my soul?
Did it expire or something?
Devil where are you when I need you?
I shouldn’t have had that second helping at dinner.
C’mon it’s all concentration; you can do it, think nice, pretty, soothing thoughts.
Mom used to say ‘better an empty house than a bad tenant.’
She was wrong!
Good thing I washed the throw rug. At least my knees have a little padding to rest on.
The toilet lid makes a great handle to hold onto.
I could probably just sleep here for the night.
I wonder what the rest of the world is doing right now.

I wish I was dead.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry you are feeling so bad, and I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, NO! I really hope and pray that you're feeling better this morning. I'm so sorry to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No!....hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! What a way to spend Thanksgiving or any day at all for that matter! Food poisoning?
    Hope it was a one time event and you feel better now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Robin, poor you! Hope you'll soon feel better! Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no,sure hope you feel better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Robin! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!