.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Ingenuity....Thy Name is Husband

We were wondering where all the 'sawdust' was coming from.....little trails of it everywhere.

He is, after all, working on my truck. Not something around the house that MIGHT involve sawdust. 

Then it hit him....it wasn't sawdust....it was crumbled foam padding from his boot!!!! 
No time to stop and shop for new boots....
ingenuity at it's finest! 

I would have used duct tape....to each his own......lol.

5 comments:

  1. Hilarious! My hubby LOVES using tie straps! I'll be sure to show him these photos. He'll get a kick out of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a Duct tape job! But, hats off to him for the quick fix (how long did those cable ties stay on)?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!