.....and other random stuff......

Friday, April 20, 2018

I’m Not an Art Journaler


BUT…… I somehow stumbled across James Burke Creative looking for something to get me back into the groove, as it were, and I’m fascinated! 
I can’t stop watching his videos! I like his ascetic and his sense of humor and I’m determined to watch every single video! (If you go to his YouTube channel you’ll see what an undertaking that is!)

I’m actually learning a lot! Probably not the things he’s teaching, but I’m learning about myself!

Things I thought I wanted are turning out to maybe not be what I want after all…… 
And of course I’m learning about art journaling….and fashion sketching…..and eyelashes!!!! LOL

I’m ‘filling the well’ as they say.

I hope at some point some of his creativity will rub off on me and I’ll get back to making stuff instead of just watching other people making stuff.      :-/ (side benefit: it's keeping me out of the kitchen....which is always a good thing!)


Take a look! 
ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/JLBCreativeCo
INSTAGRAM: @jameslukeburkecreative BURKEMATES: https://www.facebook.com/groups/17069 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jameslukebur

5 comments:

  1. I'm also no art journaler, but thanks for the tip! Always in need for new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you are getting your inspiration back. Maybe that is what you need....to do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched an intro video of him. Wow! Cool stuff. Could turn into a happy, little time waster. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been subscribed to James Burke's Youtube-channel since a year or so, and you're right: he's so creative and always finds new ways to do things. Great well of inspiration he is. Looking forward to what you'll do with his ideas. I'm sure you'll turn it into something totally Robin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will check out some of his videos. God knows I could use a creative bump! I signed up for Skillshare earlier this year and have been taking several classes about journaling, doodling and bookmaking. Now I just need to put them to use a little more!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!