.....and other random stuff......

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Once Again I Am Reminded…..


Of why I HATE to clean.

After three days of spring cleaning, where I literally moved EVERY PIECE OF DAMN FURNITURE IN THE HOUSE TO CLEAN BEHIND IT (with the exception of the entertainment center because it’s too big) and crawled around on my hands and knees and vacuumed under, around and behind everything. And dusted every tschotske I own. And then vacuumed AGAIN because I’m anal that way.
I now feel every second of my PINXTY years.
I ache in places I didn’t even know were PLACES!
And I’m now literally flat on my back, because obviously, my joints don’t understand the concept of spring cleaning!
I may never be able to straighten up again!
But the house looks AWESOME!


Tell me, am I the only one NOT aging gracefully?    :^)

7 comments:

  1. Crawled around? What are you doing, girl? Get extending attachments! :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you've finished making your house look awesome, you can come up here and do mine. I have ibuprofen, ice packs, and rice bags, should you feel any aches and pains. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. my spring cleaning mood won't kick in until March...but I definitely know what you're talking about.

    I consider spring cleaning the equivalent of a week's worth of work outs!! Hope you are taking it easy today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After you have cleaned CJ's, you can pop on over here. In fact our Lil will book you at the same time too, make the trip worth while. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gonna have to do it all over again when spring comes - it's still winter.
    Kidding.
    Not about winter. You saw how cold it was this morning?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean. I've done half and so will need to talk my self into doing the other half. Unfortunately, my whole body hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dear. It's not as graceful as I thought it would be either. Gonna have to get my thoughts focused better. That'll help...right?!?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!