.....and other random stuff......

Friday, July 3, 2015

Embracing Imperfection

I have a small 'booklet' journal I made from plain computer paper.
It’s only eighteen pages but I’ve promised myself I’m going to fill it if it kills me!
I’ve never finished a journal yet and I’m determined to finish at least one!
I added color to some of the pages thinking it would help with the ‘blank page’ syndrome.
I was wrong…..
This is one of the pages.
It’s wonky and totally out of perspective, a really bad drawing and yet……I’m satisfied with it.
Go figure, lol!
Reeeaaallly embracing it! lol

7 comments:

  1. I have lots of wonky pages that I still like. Good luck on finishing the journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually its really good Robin...(seriously). You can tell that you haven't been nervous at drawing anything, but had fun with it :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very lively. Look forward to see the other pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonky is good. Wonky is our friend! Just have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes how I love wonky. this page is great! make some more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too have learned to embrace the wonky through Danny Gregory and Sketchbook Skool dot com I have now finished many sketchbooks! I love your drawing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!