.....and other random stuff......

Thursday, February 21, 2019

New Kitchen Chairs

They are perfect AND comfortable! 
Now we need new legs for the table.
Something less 'Early American' and more in keeping with the chairs. 
And the Plantation shutters are slowly being installed by Husband. It's all coming together and looks EXACTLY  like I pictured it in my head (which is a miracle in itself, lol!) 
I wonder what I'm going to do when it's all done and I don't have to make any more decisions or spend anymore $$$$?!?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. They look stylish!

    When everything is ready, you can just sit and enjoy your life without having to make decisions :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chairs look very sleek, and I like the look of the shutters with the vertical blinds. What will you do? Rent yourself out as an interior designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all looking very nice. I love the shutters.❤

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!