.....and other random stuff......

Friday, July 20, 2018

I Never Imagined

So there I was….minding my own business….just puttering around in my sketchbook….working on a technique from one of the online classes I’ve been amusing myself with this summer.

I posted it to Instagram and the next thing I knew someone wanted to BUY it!

Wait, WHAT?

Seriously? Yup, seriously. As I type it is winging its way to its new home!
As my English friends like to say, I’m chuffed! And now I can honestly say my art is in private collections! (Collections! Plural!)

Thanks Alex!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That’s terrific. A happy surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great 'homework' outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news and no wonder someone bought it. Looking forward to see more of these paintings Robin 🙂 Yes, you can be very chuffed, chuffed to bits in fact 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just grrrrrrrrreat! Congratulations, Robin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Robin! It's nice when something like that happens.😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't surprise me, it's beautiful! Love the delicate lines and the tall wonky vases. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's just great, Robin! Congratulations!!! :) The painting is lovely and the buyer has good taste.
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!