.....and other random stuff......

Friday, April 19, 2019

Kitchen Remodel: The Finale

 New chairs BUT we 'saved' the table Husband made years ago by changing the legs. 
 The new plantation shutters....which is a whole story to itself....they sent the wrong shutter and Husband had to 'retrofit' it........and then, of course, the house is askew and he had to shim out the center one. 
Don't even get me started on the placement of the handles and the anxiety THAT created! :-/
 The HUGE island!
 The comfy new bar stools.
 Look at allllll that countertop! 
 I'm still learning how to cook on the induction cooktop....thank goodness stuff doesn't stick to it when you turn away for a SECOND and the pot boils over......not that it ever happened......just sayin'.....

   

 The view out the sliders.
 The biggest sink ever! 
 I can watch TV while doing dishes and meal prep. 

 My 'artsy' spot on the island.
I can do artsy stuff and still be with Husband AND see the TV! Win/win! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG, so beautiful, fresh and clean! Well, now I'm green with envy!

    Congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-: Absotively stunning! This is like something out of one of those fancy schmancy architect magazines. It's so huge and furnishings are so sleek! I think my whole dollhouse could fit in your kitchen. Your pink stool and comfy chair made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!