.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

I'm Trying.......

....but it's a struggle.


Patience isn't my strong suit. 
Waiting for the paint/layers to dry is difficult for me. 
He's not finished, and I'm not sure he will ever be.....he needs more 'work' and 
I'M NOT A PATIENT PERSON!

This is my attempt from the class 

The Painting Techniques of Anne Marie Grgich (Portraits)

We were supposed to work on six at once. On cradle boards. I decided to try it first on watercolor paper so as not to ruin the cradle boards. And I cut it down to four instead of six which then turned into this ONE! 
And we see how THAT's turning out......LOL.

I say I learn something from every class I take. I think what I learned from this one is I have even LESS patience than I thought.....

.....life is the experience, not the destination! 

Moving on.....

2 comments:

  1. I understand completely. You get to a certain age, and well, just too many rules. Do it this way. Do it that way. Do this many. And the work looking just like everyone else's feels like losing your voice. I don't think I explained that very well. The journey should also be fun because if it's not fun, it's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do your own thing. These things are supposed to be fun.😁

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!