.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Is It real or Memorex?

 I guess you've noticed I haven't been posting much this past year or so......I wonder why???? 

You could blame it on a lot of different things.....blog burnout, it stopped being fun and became more of a chore, I was overwhelmed......stressed......I lost my mojo.....I've forgotten what stories I've told (and I can't seem to find older posts when I try to check.....damn Blogger changes).....any and all of the above and then some. 

I also noticed that for some time, even before this whole shit show of a year, the number of people stopping by were dropping. Not that I can blame you.....

But now suddenly the numbers are going up again. I was considering just shutting it down. I figured it had run its course and was time to let it die a natural death. Just say thank you and let it go. But if the numbers are going up again......I might find a few more words to say.....snort.......

I don't know if the stats are real or if somehow Blogger is miscalculating the traffic.....but....I guess I'll blather on......lol.



2 comments:

  1. Don't stop, I'm still here!

    This virus kills inspiration and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy visiting you. Your quirky sense of humor, like mine. Your wonderful sketches and drawings. Through you I can vicariously live in the sunshine and warmth when the weather turns 🥶

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!