.....and other random stuff......

Friday, March 19, 2021

It's Just a Sketchbook

 

I've always wanted to be able to draw weird and wonderful 'places' from my imagination. And although I have a highly active imagination I struggle with this type of sketching. 

What to do? Copy someone of course! LOL 

This is from an ad that popped up in my Facebook feed for a Domestica course.

 (I'm sorry, I don't remember the artist or the name of the course......I tried looking for it but I can't find it.)

 It's not nearly as good as the art I copied from but It's not a bad start if I do say so myself......

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it's falling into ruins soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a crooked man
    And he walked a crooked mile
    He found crooked sixpence
    And a crooked stile
    He bought a crooked cat
    Which caught a crooked mouse
    And they all lived together
    In a crooked little house

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!