.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Ode to a Dead Pixel

I got a new Kindle

I caved, I bought one

I said that I wouldn’t

But I did, now it’s done

 

It’s small

And convenient

And I like it a lot

BUT it’s got a dead pixel

Right there

On that spot

 

It’s not very big

And I don’t really care

But it’s distracting

And ugly

And it’s always there

 

Right there on the page

On the left hand side

I can’t seem to ignore it

No matter how hard I try

 

I can’t take it back

It won’t go away

So I’ll just have to live with it

Day……after day…….after day……




1 comment:

  1. Instead of thinking of the pixel as a nuisance, maybe it's like Microsoft's Clippy. A little companion to be with you. Oh wait, Clippy was annoying, too. Why can't you take the Kindle back?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!