.....and other random stuff......

Friday, April 2, 2021

Peter Clarence

 When I was little BigBro had a parakeet. He named him Peter Clarence. (How we knew it was a ‘he’ I don’t know…....but I digress….)

He was a pretty shade of blue.

And he ‘sang’.  At least that’s what everybody said he was doing.

I guess the reason I’m thinking about Peter Clarence lately is because it’s spring. And the birds are singing their little hearts out…..like, NON-STOP…….at the crack of dawn…….and into the night……

NON-F*%KING-STOP…….

Don’t get me wrong,  I enjoy nature…..and listening to the birds chirping……seeing the other critters doing their springtime rituals.

Mostly…..

I just wish they would confine their amorous antics to a more reasonable time schedule. I mean, I GET that the early bird catches the worm and all but couldn’t they do it a little more QUIETLY at four AM??????



2 comments:

  1. I feel you!!

    At my previous home there was a huge cliff behind the house and seagulls had their morning meeting there every bloody morning way at 4 AM!

    Then I wished I'd have had a shotgun, although I'm all for love and peace and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you need to get on the bird's schedule? Early to bed, early to chirp? 😉

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!