.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

And Here Comes The ‘Letdown’……

I get so excited about an idea in the beginning. I go into it with everything I’ve got. I work with gusto and excitement.  The muse is humming along with me and all is right with the world…….

Then I start to lose interest. I can see the finish line but I start to question every move, every line, every decision……

And I get to a point where I just don’t want to work on it anymore.

It’s garbage.

It was a lousy idea from the start.

But there are hours and hours of WORK in there! It deserves to be shown! Or does it?

And so it goes…..time after time…..and here I am again at the ‘letdown’ stage.

But I promised myself I’d finish it (to the best of my ability and patience) and I’d post it!





Put them all together and you get this:
I still see places where it could use some 'tweaking' and I haven't decided if the last four panels need a background color......should it be a 'board book' instead?...... a 'flip book'?......am I having delusions of grandeur?????? 
Right now I'm just tired of it......the letdown stage......

BUT.....I did finish it!!!!! (to the best of my ability and attention span.....at least there's that....)


I need to lie down now.
































1 comment:

  1. Cool! What else is the Super Duper Totally Awesome Deluxe Edition Idea Generator going to come up with?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!