.....and other random stuff......

Sunday, October 31, 2010

what would you do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

i think of this lately.

i’ve always tried to live my life telling the people around me how I feel about them. How much i appreciate and love them and the things they do for me. to point out that i value their strong suits.

but lately it seems more important.


so in that light i want to say….


to my friend that never forgets the days i am to have some sort of ‘procedure’ and then never fails to call me before AND after to make sure i’m okay.


who listens to me in gory detail even though she is afraid of needles and doesn’t want to hear the details.


who lets me vent when i need to.


who listens to my diatribes even though we are at politically opposite ends of the spectrum.


who patiently listens to all my unsolicited advice and never says a discouraging word.


thank you. thank you for being there. your wings are definitely showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!