.....and other random stuff......

Monday, December 20, 2010

ok, here’s an interesting tidbit….

the other day, husband was telling me about a couple of customers he had that day. in the course of the conversation i asked him how old they were (it was pertinent!)

this was his reply……

“ our age, 60.”

(i’d like it noted here that husband is older than i and even he hasn’t hit sixty yet. so where this was all coming from i can’t even guess!)

this was my response:

BLINK

but in my head this is what i was thinking……

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no!

i am nowhere near sixty! (ok, chronologically i’m closer than i’d like to admit) but in my head, where i am, i just got out of my twenties (ok, thirties.)

it reminded me of the scene from parenthood (the movie) where dianne wiest says: “i’m not old enough to be a grandmother! i was at woodstock for christ sake!”

so…..where do you stand in the time space continuum chronology? do you feel your age? (and i’m not talking aches and pains here people) i mean in your head, your heart. how old are you really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!