.....and other random stuff......

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Too Funny…….

I was browsing Facebook on Sunday and stumbled upon someone using an app called Wallapp.  It lets you drag and drop your artwork into a room setting so you can see what it would look like on the wall in a real life setting. I think you can even upload a picture of your room to see what it would look like on your own wall.

I’ve probably stumbled on this before….or something like it…..but for some reason this time it just tickled my funny bone!
Here are a couple of the ones I saved……

This one I’ve titled “Let’s Scare the Baby!”
Because can’t you just imagine the poor child having to look at that staring at him every day!
What sort of psychological scars would THAT cause???
(but it does look kinda nice on the blue wall…..)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, baby's asleep, she sees only beautiful dreams :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still trying to find the app for iPhone (perhaps it's only on computer though)...in the meanwhile, I think you're going to have to make your art that big. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me laugh. That poor baby, but as you said, that portrait looks great on the blue wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes he does look nice. Just move the baby😁

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!