.....and other random stuff......

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

B&W

I'm officially addicted to the Cintiq, which I have lovingly named Cindy. Cindy Cintiq......I think it's quite catchy. She seems to like it too!

And I've been in a black and white mood lately.

Playing with character development and expressions.
And I need lots of practice with body shapes/types/positions. 
Hence this:

Which, of course, leads my mind in all sorts of directions and story lines........
Every year their mother made them pose for a picture, in their nice new clothes, on the first day of school
.....which then lead to this........
Martin was NOT happy about the first day of school 

I know JUST how Martin feels........lol.



3 comments:

  1. Poor Martin <3

    These drawings are so expressive, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous expressions. I think lots of people will be with Martin and NOT happy about the first day of school. I'm glad my girlies are all grown up as it's one less stressful thing I have to deal with.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!